Elk Grove, United States
HELLO ELK GROVE
Elk Grove is a city in California, which is famous for its amazing sightseeing –lakes, park, national wildlife and Sports Park.
Places to visit-
- Shasta Community Park-Expansive Park including trails & playgrounds rich amenities and beautiful fields. Great place to go and relax with family.
- Hal Bartholomew Sports Park- it’s a vast park with tennis home, baseball &football games. Great location for a softball tournament.
- Old Sugar Mill - Built in 1934 as a beet-sugar refinery, this complex now features 13 wineries & picnic grounds.
- Stone Lakes National Wildlife Refuge- migrating waterfowl, shorebirds and the peaceful and beautiful lakes will relax you .Every year the visitors increases here.
- Willard Park -It is a really nice park with mesmerizing view and also a clean place for the kids to play.
- Elk Grove Regional Park-It’s a Lakeside park with 2 islands, bike & dog parks, an aquatic center, it has many sports fields, and a well maintained playgrounds.
- Stephenson Family Park- It’s a park spot with playgrounds & seasonal splash pad and best place for picnic with family.
- Jungkeit Park- Nice little park with shaded area and picnic tables and a big lawn with a baseball field, volleyball net, playground.
- Zehnder Park- Nice and quiet place to take children and also to relax and spend your weekend.
- Jack E Hill Park- 7.5-acre green field with a lovely playground and also a baseball field, plus a hiking/biking trail.
Where to stay?
- Holiday Inn Express- Nice remodeled rooms, kind staff, good breakfast and Contemporary rooms having minifridges, cable TV, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. A free breakfast buffet is served daily.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove- It’s a modern hotel which is 4-minute walk from the Laguna Gateway mall with cozy room including Flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, minifridges and microwaves.
- Extended Stay America Hotel Sacramento - Hotel is 4 miles from the Morse Park playground, athletic fields and dog park .Affordable hotel with great services and foods.