Elk Grove, United States
HELLO ELK GROVE
Elk Grove is a city located in Sacramento County, California. The city was one of the fastest growing cities in 2004-2005 and collected the ‘Award for Excellence’ in the Planning and Environmental Quality category. Visitors can enjoy exploring the historic downtown area rich in dining and shopping opportunities.
Places to visit-
- Elk Grove Farmer’s market- It provide a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, breads, flowers, honey, dog treats and meats.
- Lange Twins Family Winery and Vineyard- It offers guest to feel vineyard soul and taste their wines.
- Old Town, Elk Grove- Here you can find buildings, shops and restaurants.
- Elk Grove Western Festival- This Festival offers a number of events for the visitors.
- Emerald Lakes Golf Course- It is a must visit place for Golf lovers.
- Surf Extreme, Elk Grove- Here visitors can enjoy a surf ride. Here the water is heated to keep you at a comfortable temperature.
- Thai Chilli Restaurant- It serves the delicious Thai food.
- Outback Steakhouse- It offers grilled steaks, seafood and chicken.
- Healthy Sole Reflexology- It provides various therapeutic applications and a rejuvenating spa.
- Rain Garden- Here visitors can enjoy art sculptures, view the water-harvesting technologies.
- Elk Grove Historical Museum- If you are interested about history and development progress then this is the must place for you.
Where to stay?
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove- This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and bar, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free self parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove Ctrl Sacramento- This smoke-free hotel offers free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free self parking.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove- This hotel provides access to 24 hour business center, complimentary hot breakfast, complimentary laundry facility, indoor heated Salt Water pool, & fitness center.